Pure Omega HP provides a total of 1,136 mg omega-3s in one soft gel:
- 375 mg EPA
- 125 mg DHA
- 75 mg other
Features of Pure Omega HP
- Triglyceride form of Omega-3
- Utilizes molecular distillation
- No fishy burp backs
- Utilizes a proprietary green tea preservation system to prevent oxidation
- Sustainably sourced from anchovies, sardines & mackerel in Peruvian waters
Gluten Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Corn Free, Artifical Coloring Free, Artifical Flavoring Free
Pure Omega HP
Total Fat 1 g †
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol <5 mg
Purified Fish Oil (from sustainably sourced anchovy, sardine, mackerel) 1,136 mg **
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as triglycerides) 575 mg **
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 375 mg **
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg **
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 75 mg **
gelatin, glycerin, purified water, mixed tocopherols (preservative to maintain freshness), natural flavors, green tea leaf extract (preservative to maintain freshness)
† Based on 2000 calorie diet
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural flavors, green tea leaf extract. Contains fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel).
Precautions and Warnings
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Keep this product out of the reach of children.
* For homeopathic products: these indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
* For dietary supplements: this statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pure Omega HP 120 Soft Gels
Serving Size One Soft Gel Amount/ Serving %DV
10 Total Fats 1g 1% Saturated Fats 0g Trans Fats 0g Polyunsaturated Fats 0g Monounsaturated Fats 0g cholesterol <5mg 1% Purified Fish Oil (from sustainably sourced anchovy, sardine, mackerel) 1,136mg Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as triglycerides) 575mg Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 375 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125mg Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 75mg