A CRITICAL COMPONENT OF CELL MEMBRANES
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a naturally occurring phospholipid. Like other phospholipids, PS is a critical component of cell membranes, and it is found in high concentrations in the brain and nervous tissues, primarily in the cell membranes of neurons.
Research shows that phosphatidylserine supplementation can:
- Promote cognitive function and mental sharpness*
- Support a healthy endocrine response to mental stress*
- Help improve exercise capacity*
Unlike other forms of PS, Integrative Therapeutics's Phosphatidylserine is derived from sunflower oil and is 100% soy-free. While most of the clinical research has utilized either soybean-derived or bovine-sourced phosphatidylserine, PS from sunflower oil is chemically indistinguishable from soy or bovine-sourced oils. This makes it an ideal option for those who wish to avoid soy-based or bovine-derived PS alternatives.
Phosphatidylserine 60 Softgels
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount per softgel % DV**
Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin) (soy free) 100 mg *
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides‚ gelatin‚ glycerin‚ modified sunflower lecithin‚ antioxidants (d-alpha-tocopherol‚ rosemary extract‚ and ascorbyl palmitate).
Contains no sugar‚ salt‚ yeast‚ wheat‚ gluten‚ corn‚ soy‚ dairy products‚ artificial coloring‚ artificial flavoring‚ or preservatives.
Precautions and Safety Warnings
It is recommended that you consult with a health-care practitioner prior to taking Integrative Therapeutics supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Keep this product out of the reach of children.
* For homeopathic products: these indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
* For dietary supplements: this statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.